Is your business GDPR compliant?
GDPR became law on 25th May 2018 and there are significant fines for breaching the new data protection regulations.
• Shredding is a great way to securely destroy paper documents
• All Fellowes shredders can help you with GDPR compliance
• Look for cross-cut (DIN P-3 and P-4) and micro-cut (DIN P-5) as a minimum security level
• Prevent the risk of mismanaging records and store hard copy documents in an organised manner with Bankers Box®
• Protect your on-screen information with PrivaScreen™ Blackout privacy filters
Don’t leave anything to chance and keep it confidential with Fellowes. Always.
With GDPR now law, it is even more essential that all businesses and its employees have access to a shredder to avoid the consequences of a data breach. With a shredder in your corner, you can be sure that any personal or confidential information is securely destroyed.
What to shred?
Paper documents that you don’t need any more and need to be securely destroyed. All documents which contain personal or business information need to be shredded.
Think about passport copies, payroll information, financial reports, price lists, signed documents, banking details etc.